Australia Student Visa requirements and Process:-
Ques 1 : How can I study in Australia?
Australia is very popular country amoung student who looking to do higher studies. If you looking to study in australia then you need to apply for both admission to an institution and for a student visa from Australia. There are varoius steps to apply student visa.
Ques: What are the requirements for student visa in Australia?
- You must be able to prove to the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) that you meet the following key Australian student visa requirements:
Genuine Temporary Entrant (GTE) requirement.
English proficiency requirements.
Health and character requirements.
Australia Student Visa requirements & process:-
If you Applying for australia student visa then we would recommend you to consult with cambridge International Academy’s trained counsellors can provide you right information about australia visa requirement and application process.
See the below Australia Student Visa requirements & process step by step:-
You are required to lodge your application for a visa at least 12 weeks before the orientation date at your institution.
You will need the following documents for your visa application:
1. Visa application form (which your education counsellor will help you complete)
2. Visa application fee
3. Four passport-sized photographs
4. Valid passport
5. Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (once your counsellor has applied to institutions for you)
6. IELTS result (your counsellor can book your place in an English test)
7. Academic and work experience documents
8. Statement of purpose
9. Evidence of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare).
* For detailed visa application checklist, please speak to Cambridge international academy counselors.
Call +91-9217231111,9217241111 to Get Free Consultation.