Family Based Green Card 30 Interview Questions for Parents
- What is your name and your current address?
- Have you ever been arrested or convicted of any crimes?
- Do you have supporting documents to show me that will help make your case for being approved for a Green Card?
- What family member is sponsoring you and what is your relationship to them?
- What means do you have to support yourself if you are granted a Green Card?
- Who was the first president of the United States?
- When did the U.S. Civil War take place and what was one of the causes?
- When do Americans celebrate Independence Day?
- How many senators are there in Congress?
- Can you tell me what the name of the United States National anthem is?
- Because fraud is common in marriage-based Green Card applications, the line of questioning for this type of application will be particularly rigorous. Marriage-based questions may include:
- How did you meet? What was your courtship like? Where did you go on dates and what kind of dates were they? Did your parents approve of your relationship with your spouse?
- Tell me about your wedding. How big was it? Was there anything unique about the ceremony? Who was in your wedding party? How would you describe the reception?
- After your marriage, what is your daily routine like together? Who does the cooking? Who cleans the house? Who manages the bank account and pays bills? Do you have pets, and if so, what kind and what are their names? Do you go to church on a regular basis?
- If you have children, who helps them with their homework? Which parent administers discipline? What are their favorite meals? What activities are they involved with at school?
- In the bedroom, what kind of bed do you have and how big is it? Who sleeps on which side of the bed? Do you practice birth control? If so, what kind?
- For your home, what is your monthly rent or mortgage payment? How many bathrooms do you have? Is your home one or two stories? Do you have a garage? If so, what is in it? Do you have curtains in your living room? Describe them?
- This line of questioning is extremely detailed and will carry over to other parts of the applicant’s life. You may be asked about your relatives, your spouse’s relatives, how you celebrate holidays and birthdays, what you did on New Year’s Eve, and so on.
Call +91-9217231111,9217241111 to Get Free Consultation.