Best OET Coaching in Amritsar
OET Preparation by Cambridge International Academy in Amritsar is designed to improve the four OET testing areas of Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking|Cambridge International Academy provides expert Medical Professionals trainer to train our students.
OET Coaching in Amritsar
Who can do OET (Occupational English Test ) ?
It is for 12 Health and Allied health professions like OET Dentistry, OET Dietetics, OET Medicine, OET Nursing, OET Occupational Therapy, OET Optometry, OET Pharmacy, OET Physiotherapy, OET Podiatry, OET Radiography, OET Speech Pathology and OET Veterinary Science.
Where is the OET -Occupational English Test RECOGNISED ?
The OET test is currently recognised by the governing bodies of the professions at state and national level in Australia, New Zealand & Singapore. Each board or council determines the result required from candidates to meet the language competency standards required in order to function in their profession.
OET Preparation Course content and student outcomes:
OET Reading | OET Writing | OET Listening | OET Speaking
- Letter Writing including but not limited to: formal and informal letters, patient referral letters, hospital admissions letters, reminder letter to patients, patient discharge letters etc.
- Speaking using tone| diction| fluency| accuracy & volume, which covers typical patient scenarios in Australia. Pronunciation and appropriate language for when dealing with people in all contexts e.g. hospital settings and private clinics. Functional language, taking patient histories, giving explanations, giving advice, aggression conversation and giving re-assurances.
- Dealing with children, teenagers, adults and older People.
- Australian health care sector – understanding the role of different government departments and understanding public and private health enterprise.
- Speed reading and comprehension for all components of the OET test.
- Health professional’s grammar in writing and speaking for the OET test.
- OET Coaching in Amritsar, Punjab by Professionals from NewZealand
- OET Coaching in Amritsar, Punjab Teachers |Trainers and Assessors
- IN Cambridge International AcademyAcademy OET Preparation Course is taught by experienced English & Medical professionals from NEWZEALAND with a solid knowledge of the OET Exam. Guest lecturers from Australian hospitals, nursing homes, government departments etc visit the Academy on a regular basis to conduct regular OET workshops on a range of health-related topics.
IELTS vs. OET – Which test is best for you?
Some of the differences between the two tests in terms of their implications on a candidate’s nursing practice.
1 The OET tries to imitate the target workplace and was designed by both health professionals and language experts together.
2 OET tests English in a nursing context, so it can be said to be of a greater benefit to the candidate in their future employment.
3 OET is offered only 10 times in a year.
4 The OET also has its benefits – if a candidate does not gain a ‘B’ pass in one or more skill areas, they are only required to resit those areas (at a lower price depending on how many skill areas need to be tested.
5 OET can be helpful due to its healthcare context and is accepted for PR (for health professionals) in Australia, NZ, Singapore.
In comparison, IELTS was developed at Cambridge University as a tool for testing English language proficiency for a wide range of purposes (i.e. entry to universities and various professions).
It requires a very high level of English and has been termed as the “gold standard” because those who pass must be extremely proficient. However, there is an argument that this type of proficiency is not necessarily relevant to nursing.
IELTS is offered more often (25 times a year, compared with OET being only 10 times). This, combined with its established reputation, makes IELTS the more popular choice for most candidates.
Students sitting IELTS have to re-sit the entire test if any section is failed.
Both tests have various strong points – IELTS is instantly recognizable worldwide.
Call +91- 9217231111, 9217241111 to Get Free Consultation.