Consult with Cambridge International Academy for Study in USA Without Ielts
Dear Students / Parents, Greetings from Cambridge International Academy……..!!!!
We would like to inform you about student visa, Colleges / Universities, programs offered education system and general information for USA. This is for your kind information that, if you are intending Student for USA Student Visa, you can forward your application to our e-mail or visit our branch office near to you, in Ranjit Avenue, so that we can provide you the best assistance to proceed with your application.
United States of America commonly known as USA, is country of dreams. The country is home to many cultures and has great variety of Ethnic Groups. English is the official language but people speak other official languages include Spanish, Hawaiian, Samoan, Carolinian .The perception of American life and their royal living attracts many tourists and students. Considering geography, country shares border with Canada and Mexico and has costs on Atlantic, Pacific and Arctic oceans. US have given so many inventions from Cinema to Media to American Music to scientific researches and many more. The first commercial motion picture was given in 1894 by US. Various new law implementations to shape a new society and fulfilling people needs is the contribution of country as it promoted same sex marriage and legally allowed it. Also it is third largest ranked as oil importer around world. America has been a leader since ages in the field of technology as numerous technology inventions like Telephone invention by Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas laboratory developed Photograph, movie camera and much more. US have world’s finest Universities and education system which provides infinite opportunities to students.
WHY USA only?
• Currently more than 85,000 Indian students are studying in USA.
• Getting Visa is no bar for right students and an attitude of US Consulate is very positive.
• The United States of America is termed as the best place to study given the research work and level of education.
• Education in the United States is mainly provided by the public sector, with control and funding coming from three levels: federal, state, and local. Child education is compulsory.
• Student’s growth is better and has a lot of potential in the UNITED STATES given their further education because of the international exposure and the multi-cultural.
• USA being an English speaking country has helped thousands of students to blend themselves in the USA environment and come up in life.
• More number of scholarships are available than any other country.
• Various jobs are available for Engineers, Health care, Health management, IT Industries, Finance, Marketing, H.R.M, Nursing, Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Mechanical & Civil Engineers and salary scale is very high compared to other countries.
• The U.S. degree offers excellent value for the money programs and the students get a global exposure in their chosen field.
• The student can choose a US education from a wide range of tuition fees and living costs starts minimum from US $ 10000 – 45000 and also can get financial aid from some of the colleges to make the study affordable. In last 20 Years, Students from all over India have chosen USA at their destination and have successfully settled in USA.
• Very rich settlement history. There are thousands of Indians working in top fortune companies like Apple, IBM, Microsoft, Google, Cisco, Adobe, Intel, Accenture etc…. Bright chance to get jobs in the FORTUNE 1000 COMPANIES.
• Plenty of Job opportunity working on-campus, Internship, assistant fellowship available at US universities. Strong presences of Indian community more than 33 lacs Indian are residing currently in USA
• Most countries in the world are trading with USA, so job opportunities are numerous. Compared to other parts of world. More numbers of Indians, particularly Gujarati’s are settled in USA and since last 25 years.
• 12 to 29 months Optional Practical Training (OPT) available on the completion of the study
Country: United States of America(USA)
Capital city: Washington, D.C
Largest city: New York city
President: Mr. Barack Obama
Total Population: 318 million (Approx 2014)
Currency: United States Dollar $(USD)
Tourism Attraction: Grand Canyon, Statue of Liberty, Disney land, SeaWorld Orlando, Universal studios Hollywood, Magic Kingdom and many more.
The most common student visa is the F-1 visa. A small number of students travel to the United States on an M-1 visa if they are completing a program of hands-on technical or vocational training, or on a J-1 visa if they are on a sponsored exchange program.
The following items are required from all applicants for a student visa.
Acceptance form (I-20)
Before applying for a student visa, the applicant must be accepted by a school or institution approved by the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS). The student can find out directly from the institute whether it has that approval. If the student is applying for the F-1 visa, the institution must send the applicant a Form I-20A-B, (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant [F-1] Student Status for Academic and Language Students). If the student is applying for the M-1 visa, the institution must send the applicant a Form I-20M-N (Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant [M-1] Student Status for Vocational Students). All four pages of the I-20 form must be submitted with the application. The form must also be signed by the applicant and by a school official in the appropriate places.
Each applicant for a student visa must pay a nonrefundable application fee.
Each applicant must submit a Nonimmigrant Visa Application Form DS-156, completed and signed. A separate form is needed for children, even if they are included in a parent’s passport. Free blank forms are available at all US embassies and consulates. A copy of the form can also be obtained online from our office.
Each applicant must have a passport valid for travel to the United States and with a validity date that extends at least six months beyond the applicant’s intended period of stay. If more than one person is included in the passport, each person applying for a visa must make a separate application.
Each applicant must provide one photograph 1 and 1/2 inches square (37x37mm), showing full face, without head covering, against a light background
Evidence of financial resources
Applicants must provide evidence that shows them (or their parents who are sponsoring them) have sufficient funds to cover their tuition and living expenses during the intended period of study. Applicants or sponsors who are salaried employees should bring income tax documents and original bank statements. Applicants or sponsors who own a business should bring business registration, licenses, and tax documents, as well as original bank statements. For more information on financial requirements, see the financial proof section.
A student’s spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 also can apply for visas to come with the student to the US. Applicants who wish to bring dependents with them to the US must also provide marriage and/or birth certificates as proof of the relationship with his spouse and/or children.
Step by Step Application process for USA study visa:
Step 1: Register with Cambridge International Academy
Step 2: Choose Available Intakes
Step 3: Applying for Acceptance form (I- 20)
Step 4 : Pay Application fees(non-refundable)
Step 5: Receive Letter of offer from College/University after documents assessment
Step 6: Bank statements showing total 1 year fees and living expenses up to $12000 per year
Step 7: Confirmation of page submitted online DS-160
Step 8: Submitting File
Step 9 : Original interview letter
Step 10 : Visa stamping
List of Documents Required:
1. Academic documents along with Passport(Attested photocopy)
2. Passport size photo 37 by 37mm
3. Application forms I-20
4. Bank statements
5. Minimum 2 references/recommendation letter( 1 from academic and 1 from employer)
6. Work experience (if any)
7. IELTS overall bands not less than 5.0 bands or TOEFL/GRE/GMAT accepted
Important Link to get more information about file processing just click on the link below:
We Work with several leading universities and institutions in the USA.
LIST OF COLLEGES IN USA
1. Berkeley College
2. Bloomfield College
3. Colby Sawyer College
4. Digital Film Academy
5. Dowling College
6. Drew University
7. Duquesne University
8. Gannon University
9. La Roche College
10. Lebanon Valley College
11. Long Island University
12. Long Island University
13. Merrimack College – Boston
14. Monroe College
15. New York Institute of Technology
16. New York film academy
17. New England Culinary Institute
18. Northeastern University
19. Pace University
20. Pacific college of Oriental (Medical College)
21. Philadelphia University
22. Post University
23. Quinnipiac University
24. Sacred Heart University
25. Saint John’s State University
26. Saint Peter’s University
27. The College of Saint Rose
28. University of Bridgeport
29. University of Massachusetts Boston
30. University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth
31. University of Massachusetts Lowell
32. University Of New Haven
33. University of New Hampshire
34. Slippery Rock University
35. SUNY Old Westbury
36. SUNY Poly
37. Plymouth State University
38. Mercer County Community College (AH)
39. Bay state College
40. Brandeis University – IBS
41. Union County College (AH)
42. Metropolitan College of New York
43. American National University
44. Ashland University
45. Chadron State College
46. Cleary University
47. Concordia University (Saint Paul)
48. Kent State University
49. Lawrence Technological University
50. Northwest Missouri State University
51. Pittsburg State University
52. Radiological Technologies University
53. Saint Louis University
54. Southeast Missouri State University
55. University of Findlay
56. University of Kansas
57. University Of Michigan Flint
58. University of Nebraska–Lincoln
59. University of Wisconsin Eau-Claire
60. University of Wisconsin Superior
61. Wichita State University
62. Wright State University
63. Youngstown State University
64. Saginaw Valley State University
65. Mount Mercy University
66. University of St. Thomas
67. IVY Tech Community College (AH)
68. Jackson College (AH)
69. Concordia University of Chicago
70. Drury University
71. North Park UniversitY
73. Arkansas State University
74. Campbellsville University
75. College of Coastal Georgia
76. East Texas Baptist University
77. ECPI University
78. Florida International University
79. Full Sail University
80. George Mason University
81. Global University
82. Johnson & Wales University
84. Marshall University
85. Mercer University
86. Mississippi College
87. Northern Kentucky University
88. Oklahoma City University
89. Tennessee Technological University
90. Texas Health and Science University
91. Texas Wesleyan University
92. Troy University
93. University of Central Florida
94. University Of Central Oklahoma
95. University of Mary Hardin – Baylor
96. University of South Florida
97. Virginia international university
98. Webber International University
99. West Texas A & M University
100. Western Kentucky University
101. Auburn University
102. Christian Brother University
103. Louisiana State University
104. University of South Carolina
105. Navarro College (AH)
106. Midwestern state university
107. Sullivan University
108. Stratford University
109. Longwood University
110. Austin Peay State University
• Bachelor (Undergraduates):
• 4 Years Master (Graduate):
• 2 Years MBA: 2 to 3 Years
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
• Bachelor (Undergraduate): minimum academic requirement is 10+2 with 50% & TOEFL-iBT 61 to 80 or IELTS 5.5 to 6.0 bands and SAT.
• Master of Science Engineering (Graduate): minimum academic requirement is 10+2+4 with 50% & TOEFL-iBT 61 to 80 between or IELTS 6.0 to 6.5 bands and GRE score 300. (Note: There are some Universities, allow 12+3.)
• MBA: minimum academic requirement is 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 & TOEFL-iBT 61 to 80 between or IELTS 6.0 to 6.5 bands and GMAT score 320 to 600 between (work experience is not mandatory).
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED
• 10th and 12th Mark sheets with Passing Certificate
• Bachelors Mark sheets
• Bachelors Transcripts
• Bachelor’s Degree Certificate/Provisional Certificate/Bonafide Certificate
• Recommendation Letters
• Statement of Purpose
• Bank Letter
• Affidavit of Support
• Test scores sheet (IELTS / TOEFL-iBT / GRE / GMAT / SAT)
• Passport Copy Resume
Three types of employment OPTIONS AVAILABLE are:
• Curricular Practical Training (CPT) – During the study, as a part of course. (I.e. internship). Duration maximum9 months.
• Optional Practical Training (OPT) (pre-completion or post-completion) – For most of the Management courses. Duration maximum 12 months.
• Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) Optional Practical Training Extension (OPT) – For Science and Engineering courses. Duration maximum 29 months